1. Students in grades 7-12 are eligible, including those who are entering grade 7. (We begin reviewing grade 6 Honor Rolls.)
2. Students must earn high honors for four terms or a GPA equivalent to high honors. The terms do not have to be consecutive.
3. Students must achieve at least honors status each subsequent term to remain a member.
4. Students who do not maintain at least honor roll status after achieving four high honor rolls will lose membership. To regain membership, a student must achieve high honors again.
5. Students suspended from school for violation of their school’s disciplinary code will lose membership. To regain membership a student must achieve high honors again and have no suspensions of any kind during that time.
6. Students who earn the Superintendent’s Club membership will be notified in writing and will receive special recognition and honors each year membership is maintained.
7. The Superintendent’s Club exists at the discretion of the Superintendent of Schools, who will coordinate the club’s activities in the best interest of the school district.
For more information, please call the Superintendent of Schools Office, SAU #34,
(603) 464-4466, Fax (603) 464-4053.