Forensics - Day 5
Forensics – Day 5 Critical Writing – Narrative
You are the newest member of the crime lab in a small town. The Police Department recently purchased new computers and the patrol cars were outfitted with laptop computers. You want the Department to invest in a Proscope but your Chief does not really understand what a Proscope is or how it will help the Department. Since you have used a Proscope, your fellow officers have asked you to explain to the Chief what a Proscope is and how it works. In your presentation to the Police Chief, answer the following questions:
• What is a Proscope and how does it work?
• What makes a Proscope a good investment for the Police Department?
• How will a Proscope help solve crimes?
• Organization: Write a clear introduction to the topic, sequence all the information logically, and finish with a strong conclusion statement.
• Explanation: Answer the questions completely; include many significant facts, details and examples to support your explanation.
• Vocabulary: Use several key vocabulary terms from the module to answer the questions.
• Mechanics: Use correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation.